aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 4 October 2015

Fade to Grey, a temp exhibition at Nitroglobus gallery by Mr. B. (Burke Bode)

poster for the temp exhibit made by Mr. B.

When Burke Bode (Mr. B.) saw that our gallery was empty he contacted me and said 'lets meet coz I can help and place some work on your walls'. And so it happened. Within 1,5 hour the art works were installed on the walls and I announced. Wow, never ever was this fast :-)

Come and see Mr. B.'s temp exhibit 'Fade to Grey
Very B., daring, sexy, hot ... need I say more, worth your visit for sure!
Every day one of the now COLORED WORKS will turn GREY, so if you want to buy the colored version, be FAST ....
All the money goes to our gallery (blows a kiss to Mr. B.), appreciated!

Here's your taxi to Nitroglobus gallery: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Costa%20Blanco/198/117/771

dikke kus
Dido




SaveMe Oh, who doesn't know her in the SL art world, came to our gallery and did a show. I made some snapshots. I must admit I really liked the very up-to-date refugees boats, although I did miss the red shirt on the boys. 





No comments:

Post a Comment