aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Classy mix and match me


Classy moi is wearing:

NEW:
CV (Center Ville) Top Posthaus. This awesome mesh top comes in many many great colors, I'm wearing the black one :-). 

Hudson's Clothing: 

  • the basic mesh black angled mini skirt with HUD (luvvvvvv it) & 
  • the black Denim Knee High boots  &
  • Mink clutch bag (the Group Gift which comes with the Loose Mink Wrap: not shown on this photo)

The ribbons I wear are part of the ZED Sensations AnnMarie gown which I was wearing before I changed. Arghhh sloppy me ... .but cute fit :-)

From my inventory come:
D!va mesh hair Rosa (black amber), bought at Collabor88 - cool hair
BAX Ornament leggings fishnet 
Sn@tch Basic Latex gloves black (with SLINK HUD)

Thanks to all the designers for their awesome bloggers review gifts. Appreciated muchly! Thanks to 'We Love to Blog' group for the awesome blogging items :-)

dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment