aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 24 March 2014

ChaCha


Showing SYSY's mesh dress ChaCha and Bowwedges for SLink medium feet add on, which are her items for the present round of My Attic, which opened last Friday, 21 March and will run as always for 10 days. All items are prized at ONLY 95L$ for the duration of the event. The dress as well as the bowwedges come in a few nice colors. So hurry to the Attic coz these 2 items are lovely!

The other NEW item (well at least for me) is the facial paint I'm wearing: 7 Deadly s(K)ins - Gluttony M4 DEF, which is the eyeliner and the black paint.
I like it. It was a gift, don't remember where I found it.

And of course I'm wearing the latest MINA material hair Mientje in white (see my former blog post).

That's it for tonite. Sleep well and have a good week!
dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment