aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Blues


NEW: H.E.D. Ranger mesh leather jacket (wearing black/silver), which comes in many many colors/combinations. However, as you know I am fond of black ^^  Super fit and smexy

H.E.D. has opened it's very own Facebook page and invites all to feel free to post and upload pics to the timeline. Any bloggers can post a link to their page if it contains a piece from H.E.D. 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HED/405119989558557?ref=hl


Also wearing Nikky one of the latest MINA hairs, which I luv muchly. This time I turned myself into a (very dark) brunette.
Thanks to the designers for their bloggers review items! Appreciated.

Pose used: Infitini Better to See you With
Photo made near the waterfall at my home.

dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment