aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 8 October 2012

Ice Chess


Inspired by Alessa, whom I met at an opening party, I went shopping at AD (AngelsDemons Creations) and couldn't resist to buy the same outfit. Hope you don't mind Alessa, but it's too good not to blog.
I loved the shop and remembered I had been there ages ago, but somehow lost the LM. Great inspiring outfits and creative fun shop. Here's your taxi

Wearing the AD Burla (partly mesh) outfit, which consists of mesh pants, gloves, shirt, sculpted sleeves and a non-rigged mesh collar. The shirt layer exists of the corset and the pasties. If you don't wanna show your tits you'll have to wear another layer underneath. 

I am utterly in love with this creative outfit which has great textures and is supa detailed. 
Kiss to Alessa. A special kiss and thx to Nitro for the great ice and snow textures!

I used DM (top pic) and Miamai poses.

dikke kus
Dido



No comments:

Post a Comment