aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 17 June 2012

LeeZu! awesome as always



This evening I visited LeeZu!. Now LeeZu is an old time fav designer of me. I have closets full of her clothes. When I visit her shop I always wanna buy all.
This evening I went to look at a mesh dress, however ended up with this cute pink outfit, that I wanted to buy long ago but for some reason didn't.
Wearing: LeeZu! Keahi top & Manoa micro skit both in pink. Love it!

Furthermore wearing:
Crazy Atura Mesh rigged boots black
TonkTastic biker gloves black
Mayfly liquid light eyes rainshower shadow
Redmint skin pale no. 7
Acide GSP7.1 Jam grey piercing
Repulse eat me stomach wound tattoo
Truth Kalle 2 w/roots mahogany
uRbAn GiRl emma lips vine (lipstick)
VC Design C-006 leg belt (part of outfit)

dikke kus
Dido



No comments:

Post a Comment