aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

I hope you feeling happy now



Wearing the really supa nice black Favole Leanansidhe lace partly mesh evening dress. Look at that texture, the lace of the mesh body is so detailed, yeah really purrfect! The gloves are included and the skirt as well as the non-mesh part of the corset come  scripted as well as non-scripted. Leanansidhe comes in several warm colors.  
This is one of the Favole FFL (Fashion for Life) items and the price is L$ 400; all proceeds will go to charity for Cancer. FFL opened to the general public yesterday (Saturday) 10th March.  


Yep, this is definitely a must have and an item I  will wear often when I visit a formal dancing place. 
The only disadvantage is that I had to reduce my breast size in order to fit into the mesh corset.



Also wearing Kathy w/roots, streaked in Jupiter including the Jupiter hairbase, one of the two new Truth hairs of this week; classy and with a swinging fluffy tail.


And that's not all coz the gorgeous Aquarelle necklace and hair piece I am wearing are from Finesmith and also new. They come with earrings, face and eyes ornament (was a bit too much to wear all) as well as a hud that lets you change the color. Another creative work of Finesmith! 


posing on one of the new DM poses in the shop; awesome as all her poses

I give you a song, one of my oldtime faves: Hedonism by Skunk Anansie. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
dikke kus
Dido


No comments:

Post a Comment