aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Friday 6 January 2012

Velvet Truth


Is it the partying I did during the holidays, or have I been working too hard? So tired; falling of my chair (RunoRuno; noodle chair with cute poses). Wearing the lovely Truth Velvet hair, which comes with scripted color changing bows and many other options (aww I am late blogging this cute hair, sorry Truth!  
The romantic white dress is the Xmas group gift of G*Field and includes the  diamond necklace. Luv it!



And what about these supa short (scripted) booties with fur (articial pixel fur!) from WOot? Showing you the white ones. Look at the texture, design and details of these boots, luv it! I will place these in my 'long lasting fav closet' ^^ 



As you can see I am worn out after working soo hard these last days to get everything lined up for my exhibit at Auggers Gallery, which will open tomorrow, 7th January and lasts till 6th February! More info in my next blog post!

Wearing:
Truth hair Velvet w/roots - quince (without the bows)
GF (G*Field) Holidday gift dress & necklace (Xmas gift)
WOoT Booty FUR white
Redmint skin pale 07
Miamai Areree make-up,including sculpted parts (black feathers too cute, I haven't taken them off since I received them
DT (dUTCH tOUCH)  Yri VIPs only makeup lipstick Serie A - nr. 8
Mayfly eyes deep sky (Monet Dawn)
Angelic Tattoo Freedom
LouLou&Co Crepuscule gloves and bracelet
Angelwing coin silks white nose ring


dikke kus
Dido


Thanks to the designers for their bloggers review and Group gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment