aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Somebody that I used to know

Aww I am totally in love with this song (the text, the tension, so super sexy and awesome text!) I cannot help myself I simply HAVE to share ^^



And after listening to it I will tell you about new stuff I like to share too (big smile).



supa cute Birdy owl necklace


Wearing:
Anymore mini skirt in yellow and top apple; hey hey luv it! And... it comes in a lot more bright colors - NEW
the other NEW Truth hair of this week called Faith (showing Champagne w/roots)
Birdy i heart owls necklace (couldn't resist to buy at her lovely little shop!)


From my closet:
Randomocity boxing tape gloves lt yellow
redMint skin Pale no. 07 Prime, FRK
Miel Chum necklace and bracelet
Angelic Tattoo - Freedom
PC eyes Moon - lavender


Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment