aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Saturday 20 August 2011

If I could tell the world just one thing


Seems like there is a concerned/worried look in my Poetic Color grey sky eyes (see my blog 'Natural beauty'). Well maybe I am ....


Showing two NEW items:
starting with a brandnew skin, the JeSyLiLo Niran skin. I am wearing the Pale J8 matte, hairline option. Niran is a well-made skin with a thick brow, black eyeliner around the eyes and a worried look. Oh and it has nice body, ass and nipples too, but I guess I don't wanna look worried all the time


The top is new too; it's from League and a Fifty Linden Friday (FLF) item called 'Seashell Blouse' - old lavender. Nice, sexy and simple; i.e. no sculpted parts.


From my closet:
MINA hair Famke in DBR01 (I really really like this hair)
LOULOU&Co gloves and bracelet Crepuscule
TFG necklace Ethnic Special Summer Edition
B.Nuts Star lip piercing


Dikke kus 
Dido

If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these


Jewel - Hands  



2 comments:

  1. love the expression you get with the eyes, I have never seen them this way before.

    Thank you for showing them! :)

    ReplyDelete