aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Lollipop in ripped jeans


Yesterday late I received two pair of jeans from Acid & Mala Creations (A&M); the 'I <3 my jeans' - Unisex - Dark Blue, normal and ripped (shown). They are a bloggers review item (thanks Mala) it's the A&M item for the Depraved Summer Nights Hunt. I like them.
I combined them with the G*Field Ruffle top in turquoise. I alway love Cerberus her items; nicely made and always fitting great around my pixel body.


Furthermore I am wearing the *JeSyLiLO* Lollipop - LightSkin*J4. To be honest I don't think Lollipop skin looks nice on my avi, but the cute bandaid with the red heart on it made me decide to blog this one from the pack of 4 bloggers review skins I received. I bet the Lollipop skins will be all over the blogs today...
For sale at the Jesylilo store for only 500 lindens each or get a fatpack, with 20 different makeups, for 6.000 lindens. 


Dikke kus
Dido


Thanks to the designers for their Bloggers Review items!

No comments:

Post a Comment