aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 10 January 2011

Smushyface

My friend Kooky told me about this cute little shop called Smushyface of Umeki Yokosuka, a friend of Kooky. I tp-ed to the shop and met Umeki, a lovely person and soooo creative. I liked the textures of her clothes immediately, super wrinkles and all very sexy. 
There are not many items in the store yet; mostly tops, undies, a few dresses and 1 pair of jeans, but all are nicely made.
Showing you 4 items:

 
 Dirty Lime tiny rib tank (comes in many colors and prints)
Rockabilly blue stripes top
 
Purple and black skulls lingerie set
 
 Vintage Halloween party dress (love the way the skirt swings around my pixel body)
I received the dress of Umeki for blogging purposes. Smooches sweetie ;-) 
Taxi to Smushyface

Wearing: 
Hair: Truth Tatum cranberry
Skin: Natural Beauty Queen faire cleavage (groupgift)
Freckles tattoo layer YS&YS
Plastik Friendship Twist-Brat (bracelet)

Dikke kus
Dido



1 comment:

  1. none of these designs are actually her own -- they're templates - these ones are very common around sl -- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/LMC-Designer-PSD-Files-Lingerie-Kit-VII/1210417

    ReplyDelete