aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 19 August 2010

Hunt and gift girl

Today I felt like blogging again. I have been playing (hot) games these last few days and had lots of fun/excitement. My invent is a mesh, too many stuff that waits to be filed: Maitreya sale, hunts, gifts etc ... blergh. Means work and I want to play, so I looked the other way and postponed.


On the other hand I made a lot of new friends, among them a few 'hunters' who tp-ed me around the sim. So, I found a cute shirt which I collected at A-BOMB as their Zombie popcorn gift. I combined it with a really cool legging (only 20 L$!!) of Intrigue Co., another shop that participates in the Zombie popcorn hunt. Wearing the anniversary gift red sandals of Stiletto Moody and stuff from my invent. Ah and also the MINA Puk Zombie popcornhunt hair. Wow I love this look.

Dikke kus
Dido

wearing:
Skirt: aN (Amerie Naughty) Punk skirt red
Shirt: A-BOMB (Zombie Popcornhunt prize)
Legging: Intrigue Co. - Stars leggings (only L$ 20)
Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Lana (anniversary present - join the group)
Necklace: (NS) Rock' n 'Roll gang bang chain
Gloves: TonkTastic biker gloves black
Hair: MINA Puk (Zombie Popcornhunt prize)
Skin: Pulse Isabella/Passion-Freckled
Exodi eyelashes
Poetic Color Eyes Easter Lilac 

No comments:

Post a Comment