aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Thursday 11 March 2010

Rome first then Japan

Yesterday evening I was bored and missed my friends: another grey mood... Mmm, I tp-ed around, restless and finally ended in a Japanese room with a nice dancing poseball. Thanks and big hug Michiel who gave me the LM.

The dance and surroundings inspired me, as I will be travelling (RL speaking now) to Japan end of April this year, so I digged into my closet for kimono's and fans and after changing clothes I took some nice pics. Pfff an inspiring evening after all.



But who is that naked guy on the picture below you will wonder? Big smile nope no SL friend of me but a painting called Bachus by Caravaggio. Reason I placed this: before my holiday in Japan I will be visiting the exhibition of Caravaggio in Rome. Arghhh super! When you are interested click the link and read more about this rebellious painter who died 400 years ago at the age of 39 and left the world awesome paintings.


Caravaggio exhibition at the Scuderie del Quirinale, Rome (February 20-June 13, 2010)



Kimono's: BareRose (Free Rose mini kimono), Konick Cioc (kimono 004C)
Fans: BareRose free fan


Dikke kus
Dido 

No comments:

Post a Comment