aanhef blog

aanhef blog

Monday 20 July 2009

Bodhi - Land of Buddhadharma


Yesterday I (re)visited the awesome sim of Bodhi with my friend Noriko.

Bodhi is dedicated to the teachings of Buddha. Operated by a non-profit group comprised of real-life Buddhists from around the world. If you haven't been there, do visit. Such a peaceful, beautiful sim to explore.



I had not spoken to my friend Noriko in ages so we chatted and in the meantime explored, floated in a pond, sat in a tent reading the wise lessons of Buddha, worshipped on the stones on the path leading to the top, walked on scary bridges.... Unfortunately Noriko had to leave early, dinner time at her side of the ocean (New York).

I finished the trip to the top of the mountain to be enlightened.

Dikke kus
Dido

No comments:

Post a Comment